ГДЗ Англійська мова 9 клас. Підручник [Карпюк О.Д.] 2017
16.12.2018, 9 Клас / Англійська мова, 56 401, 18
Вправа 1 (Сторінка 226)
1 a) Guess the names of these Ukrainian cities / towns.
1. The symbol of the city is the famous Potemkin Stairs on Prymorski Boulevard.
Famous outcrops in Odessa.
2. It is a health resort which is known for its medical water Naftusia.
The most famous mineral water of Truskavets.
3. The city lies on the right bank of the Desna River, approximately 150 km from Kyiv and is one of the oldest cities in Ukraine.
4. There is a museum Pysanka in this town of Ivano-Frankivsk region, that is the only museum in the world which exhibits the works of pysanka painting.
In the city of Kolomyia.
5. It is the town and district centre in Transcarpathian region which is known by its charming Palanok Castle of the 14-17th centuries.
Castle in the Transcarpathian city of Mukachevo.
6. Khortytsia is a historical-cultural preserve that is located in this city.
Острів Хортиця в місті Запоріжжі.
7. It is the town in Chercasy region, where there is a unique park, built by Belgian engineer L. Metletz at the request of Count S. Potocki and named in honour of his wife Sofia.
The famous "Sofiyivka" park in Uman.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter