ГДЗ ДПА 9 клас. Англійська мова [Константинова О.М., Володіна Л.Л.] 2019
11.05.2019, ДПА, 4 614, 0
Task 1. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B or C.
1. Roosevelt Island is...
B not very frequently visited by tourists.
2. In the 17th century the island was used as a...
B place for raising pigs.
3. The city of New York bought the island from the...
A Blackwell family.
4. All-in-all the name of the island has been changed...
5. Roosevelt Island was the place where the city sent...
C the poor.
6. There are many ... on the Island nowadays.
7. Roosevelt Island is especially picturesque at...
Task 2. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
Task 1. Read the text and decide if the sentences are T (true) or F (false).
1. Dolphin trainers work behind a desk. FALSE
2. Dolphin trainers need to have a university degree. TRUE
3. You must have a diving certificate to become a dolphin trainer. FALSE
4. Dolphin trainers need to be very patient. TRUE
5. Dolphin trainers spend a lot of the day feeding the animals. TRUE
6. Dolphin trainers always work alone. FALSE
7. Dolphin trainers can be their own bosses. FALSE
8. Dolphin trainers must be good at working with others. TRUE
9. Training dolphins isn’t always easy. TRUE
Task 2. Read text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter