ГДЗ Англійська мова 3 клас. Підручник [Губарєва С. С., Павліченко О. М.] 2020
Lessons 3-4. DOES YOUR MUM LIKE IT?1. Listen and read.
Good morning, Olenka! I am glad to see you, too! Why are you calling? Is everything OK?
Good morning, Jack! I am glad to see you!
Yes, I’m OK, but... I want to make a surprise for my mum’s birthday and I need my friends’ help. Mary and Bill can help me. Can you help me, too?
Of course! How can I help you?
Please, help me to find some tasty food for supper!
No problem! Let’s do it! What food does your mum like?
2. Listen, repeat and point. What does Olenka’s mother like?
Jack: Does your mother like fruit or vegetables?
Olenka: Yes, she does. She likes fruit and vegetables.
Jack: Does your mother like soup?
Olenka: No, she doesn’t. She doesn’t like soup, but she likes borsch.
Jack: Borsch? What is it?
Olenka: It’s our Ukrainian food. It’s red soup with cabbage and meat.
Jack: Oh, it’s tasty! Can you cook it?
Olenka: No, I can’t.
Jack: So you can buy a pizza for your mother.
Olenka: But my mother doesn’t like bread. And she doesn’t like cheese. So I can’t buy a pizza for my mum.
3. Read and say “Yes” or “No”.
1) Olenka’s mother likes cheese and pizza. No
2) Olenka’s mother likes soup. No
3) Olenka’s mother likes borsch. Yes
4) Olenka’s mother likes fruit and vegetables. Yes
5) Olenka’s mother likes bread. No
6) Olenka’s mother likes meat. Yes
4. Ask your partner what food his/her mother or father likes. Answer his/her questions about your mother/father.
Orest: Does your father like pizza?
Olenka: Yes, he does. He likes pizza.
Orest: Does your father like cabbage and meat?
Olenka: He doesn’t like cabbage and meat.
Orest: Does your father like soup?
Olenka: Yes, he does. He does like soup and he likes borsch.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter