ГДЗ Англійська мова 8 клас. Підручник [Несвіт А.] 2021
Unit 2. Lesson 5. Primary and Secondary Education in Ukraine1. Look at the photos of the classrooms in primary and secondary school in Ukraine. How are they diff erent? Do they remind you of the classrooms in your school?
In primary school there are smaller desks and chairs. There are special tables for small children in primary school. There are special laboratories with special facilities in secondary school.
2. a) Work in pairs. Write a list of questions about the system of education in Ukraine.
1. When do children start going to school? — At the age of six or seven.
2. Where do children study when they are three or four? — In the kindergarten.
3. What education is compulsory in Ukraine? — Primary and secondary.
4. How long do children study at the primary school? — Four years.
5. How many stages are there in the secondary education? — The basic secondary school and the upper secondary school.
b) Read the magazine article on page 42 and try to fi nd the answers to your questions. Say what the main stages of secondary education in Ukraine are.
The main stages of secondary education in Ukraine are the basic secondary school and the upper secondary school.
3. Look through the text of Ex. 2 and complete the table given below.
|Questions||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|The primary school||The basic secondary school||The upper secondary school|
|Age of Pupils||6-7||14-15|
|Period of Studies||4 years||5 years||2 years|
|Aim||Continue schooling both at the upper secondary school and colleges or vocation schools||Take standard assessment tests and go into higher education|
|Subjects||Mathematics, languages and nature study||Science, mother tongue and foreign languages||Mathematics, physics, biology, history|
|Skills||Science and Humanities||Computer skills and trade education|
|Certificate||no||The basic school certificate||yes|
1. In Ukraine children start going to school at six-seven (b).
2. Primary and secondary education is compulsory and free (c).
3. Primary and secondary education in Ukraine is divided into three stages (b).
4. Primary and secondary education together last eleven years (b)
5. Students get the basic secondary school certificate at the age of fourteen-fifteen a).
6. Students are divided into groups according to their abilities and study more detailed subjects in the upper secondary school c).
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter