ГДЗ Англійська мова 8 клас. Підручник [Несвіт А.] 2021
Unit 4. Lesson 13. Grammar Revision1. Look and say which sentence goes with each picture. Tick the sentences that match the photos.
1. a) Mrs Johnson loves all her pupils.
2. b) The singer will be given flowers.
3. a) The composer has already written a new song.
2. Change sentences in the Active Voice into the Passive Voice.
1. Two tickets to the concert were bought by me yesterday.
2. A new disc will be brought by my friend tomorrow.
3. Musical instruments are sold in this shop.
4. This famous violin has been stolen recently.
5. This opera will be staged by us at the beginning of the next season.
6. Musical festivals are often participated by my mother.
3. Read and choose the correct item to complete the sentences.
1. Music is played everywhere.
2. I studied to play the piano for three years at the musical school.
3. Our teacher is loved by people.
4. This opera has been composed lately.
5. A new musical school will be opened in our city next month.
6. The students greeted the famous singer warmly.
4. Put the words in the correct order to make sentences.
1. This film has already been seen by our class.
2. Have you ever been to the Opera House?
3. He has never played the flute.
4. We have already listened to the new hit of Ruslana.
5. Has your mood been improved by this music?
6. I have been taken to the concert by my friend.
5. Write negative sentences and questions.
1. This concert has not been played before. What has been played before?
2. I was not offered a ticket to the concert of Volodymyr Hryshko. What ticket was I offered?
3. The audience did not admire the charming music at the concert last Sunday. When did the audience admire the charming music at the concert?
4. The biography of the outstanding composer Petro Chaikovsky will not be told to us in English. Whose biography will be told to us in English?
5. We are not always inspired by music. Who is always inspired by music?
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter