ГДЗ Англійська мова 3 клас. Підручник [Губарєва С. С., Павліченко О. М.] 2020
Lesson 1. MY NEW HOUSE1. Listen and read.
Hi, Olenka! Guess what! You know, our flat is very small. So… we are moving to a new house! I am very happy! There is a nice hall.
There is a big living room.
There is a kitchen and a dining room in the house.
There are four bedrooms. And I can have my own bedroom! Here it is!
There is also a big bathroom!
I think that everything is super! How many rooms are there in your flat, Olenka?
2. Answer the questions.
Bill: Hi, Olenka! You know, we are moving to a new house.
Olenka: Hi, Bill. It’s great!
Bill: And what about you? Do you live in a house or a flat?
Olenka: I live in a flat.
Bill: How many rooms are there in your flat?
Olenka: There are three rooms: a big living room and two bedrooms. There is also a small kitchen and a bathroom.
Bill: Is there a dining room in your flat?
Olenka: No, there isn’t. But I like my flat!
1) What flat has Mary’s family got now?
А new flat
2) How many rooms are there in the new house? What are they?
There are three rooms
3) Why is Mary happy?
I like my flat
3. Look and write in your exercise book
- Living room
- Guest room
4. Listen and choose.
1) Olenka lives in a house / (flat).
2) There are (two) / four bedrooms in Olenka’s flat.
3) There are (three) / two rooms in Olenka’s flat.
4) There is a / (no) dining room in Olenka’s flat.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter