ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Підручник [Карпюк О.] 2018
Ех. б, p. 205
3. Visit museums and cafes.
5. Places of interest.
6. A lot of pictures.
7. Many souvenirs.
Ex. 1, p. 206
To see — have seen. To be — have been. To take — have taken. To visit — have visited. To come have come. To play — have played. To do — have done. To make — have made. To listen — have listened. To open — have opened. To meet — have met. To buy — have bought. To read — have read.
Ex. 2, p. 206
1. Ann hasn’t watered the flowers yet.
2. Mum hasn’t gone to her work yet.
3. I haven’t seen this film yet.
4. We haven’t taken the bus yet.
5. Bob hasn't entered the shop yet.
6. They haven’t read this book yet.
7. The children haven’t made a present for their mother yet.
Ex. 3(b), p. 207
1. I haven’t seen this film yet.
2. I haven’t made an article yet.
3. I haven’t read this magazine yet.
4. I haven’t worked on a computer yet.
5. I haven’t gone to the forest yet.
6. I haven’t done this work yet.
7. I haven’t written in Japanese yet.
8. I have never seen this film before.
9. I have never made an article before.
10. I have never read this magazine before.
11. I have never worked on a computer before.
12. I have never gone to the forest before.
13. I have never done this work before.
14. I have never written in Japanese before.
15. I have already seen this film.
16. I have already made an article.
17. I have already read this magazine.
18. I have already worked on a computer.
19. I have already gone to the forest.
20. I have already done this work.
21. I have already written in Japanese.
22. I have just seen this film.
23. I have just made an article.
24. I have just read this magazine.
25. I have just worked on a computer.
26. I have just gone to the forest.
27. I have just done this work.
28. I have just written in Japanese.
Ex. 4, p. 207
1. Have you read the book?
2. Has she written the exercise?
3. Has mum made a cake?
4. Have you seen a real elephant?
5. Have they taken all the chairs?
6. Have Mile and I done Maths for today?
7. Has a happy smile appeared on his face?
Ex. 2, p. 214
1. Great Britain.
2. Englishmen have a sentimental love for things and traditions because they are old.
3. Since the twelfth century.
4. From the time when there were a lot of robbers in London.
5. Who goes home?
6. Of traditions.
Ex. 4, р. 215
1. I have learnt that if you look at the Earth from the space you will see it is a round ball with a land. seas, oceans, continents and even countries.
2. I have understood that all the countries have interesting people, places, animals and plants.
3. I have thought that people speak one language but now I know that they speak different languages.
4. I have learnt that each country has its national flag, anthem and its own traditions and customs.
5. I have understood that this information came to us due to the curious and brave people who travelled and explored the world around them.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter