ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Підручник [Карпюк О.] 2018
3. Didn’t have.
4. Will be.
5. Will use.
6. Will need.
7. Will do.
8. Won’t spend.
9. Won’t need.
10. Won’t get.
Ex. 6, p. 237
1. When are you going to train hard?
2. Who will travel around the world when he is grown up?
3. What will we play?
4. What is Linda going to buy?
5. What is he going to write?
6. Why are you going to study hard?
7. Where will you do your best?
8. What are you going to become?
9. Whom will you help?
Ex. 7, p. 237
1. I am going to be.
2. I am going to be.
3. Shall go.
4. I am going to study.
5. Shall read.
6. Shall work.
7. Shall be.
8. Shall do.
Ex. 1, p. 242
2. Mounting biking.
Ex. 2, p. 243
Hi. How are you? We arrived in Yalta. And we really excited. We are going to the mountains. My mum is going to swim and my dad is going to dive. I am going to go for a walk to the park and swim and dive too.
That's all for now. See you in July.
Ex. 3(b), p. 244
Present Past Future
Perfect Simple Continuous Simple Simple Going to
We have done, we have got. Sounds. We are having. Went, was, bought. We will take, we will go. We are going to go, we are going to visit.
Ex. 4 p. 245
There are many big cities and beautiful towns in Ukraine. Each of them has its own ancient name. Some of the towns took their names after their founders or national heroes. Danylo of Halych gave his son’s name Leo (Lev in Ukrainian) to the town of Lviv. Other towns-took their names after the names of their regions. Kharkiv, Uzhhorod, Luhans’k, Poltava grew on the rivers with the similar names.
Some of the towns took their names after their founders or national heroes like the town of Lviv. Other towns took their names after the names of their regions like Kharkiv, Uzhhorod, Luhans’k, Poltava.
The founder of Kyiv was Kyi.
There are many legends what and who Kharkiv took its name after. One says it takes name after the river Kharkiv. Another says about Ukrainian Cossack I. Kharko who with other Cossacks built a fortified settlement oil the plateau surrounded by the Kharkov and the Lopan rivers.
Ex. 6 p. 246
• I would like to visit Lvov in summer because I have never been there.
• I am going to spend my holidays near seashore.
• I am going to stay there for a month.
• I am going to swim in the sea, to sunbathe, to play outdoors and to visit different interesting places.
• I will spend July with my parents.
• My friend is going to visit his grandparents in other town.
• They would like to see Kyiv, Lvov and the Carpathians.
Ex. 2 p. 249
1. The children are speaking about holidays.
2. Lora spends her summer holidays at the seaside.
3. Myshko is going to stay in town for a month and then to go to my uncle in small village of Polissia.
4. No, he isn’t.
5. Vira is going to Kyiv.
6. She said she didn’t want to go to the Black Sea because she wanted to stay there and spent holidays with her friends. Lora thinks it is good to live in a tent near a river.
7. Myshko thinks the girl’s poem is very good.
Ex. 3 p. 249
1. There are many interesting places in Ukraine where people like to spend their summertime. There are beautiful beaches and warm sea in the Crimea, Kherson and Odesa. There is a wonderful nature in the Carpathian Mountains. We have many beautiful cities and towns with historical buildings, museums and theatres. Ukraine is full of interesting places where we can spend our summer holidays.
2. In summer our family usually travel by train (car, plane, bus).
3. My last summer was the best, because I spent it with my friend at the seaside.
4. This summer I’m going to visit my grandparents in the country and go at the seaside with my parents.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter