ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Робочий зошит [Несвіт А.] 2018
Boys. Singular: a T-shirt, a pullover, a sweatshirt, a coat, a shirt. Plural trousers, boots, jeans, shorts, shoes. Girls.
Singular: a dress, a skirt, a blouse, a sweatshirt, a coat.
Plural: tights, socks, boots, jeans, shorts, shoes.
Сторінка 20 Ex.2
1. Sue often wears a pink blouse.
2. I don't like to wear socks in summer.
3. It is cold outside, you should wear a scarf.
4. Boots are perfect for cold weather.
5. Girls like to wear colourful tights.
6. My sister often wears a skirt.
7. Sometimes I wear a tie.
8. My mum has bought me a blue shirt.
Сторінка 21 Ex.3
1. I am wearing a blouse, a skirt, tights and shoes at the moment.
2. I usually put on my school uniform when I go to school.
3. He is wearing a shirt, a tie, a suit and shoes at the moment.
4. She is wearing a dress, tights and shoes at the moment.
5. Every day he wears a suit when he goes to his work. Every day she wears a dress or a costume when she goes to her work.
Сторінка 21 Ex.4
Boys, a vest — blue; a jacket — brown; a blazer — grey; a shirt — white; a tie — blue; socks — black; trousers — black. Girls, a skirt — red; a blouse — blue; tights — white; shoes — red; a dress — pink; socks — white.
1. Girls like to wear pink dresses and tights.
2. Boys in my class often wear blue vests.
3. Taras often wears black shoes and black trousers.
4. My brother doesn’t like to wear blue tie.
5. My father often wears a white shirt.
Сторінка 22 Ex.5
2) a blouse;
6) a hat;
Сторінка 22 Ex.6
2. This is Cinderella. She is wearing a purple evening dress. She is going I to a ball party.
3. This is Pinocchio. He is wearing a yellow shirt, red shorts and a blue bow tie. He is going to school.
4. This is Snow White. She is wearing a blue and yellow dress. She is going to play with friends.
Сторінка 23 Ex.7
1) is, are, are;
2) is, is, is;
3) are, are, is.
Сторінка 24 Ex.9
At School: a jacket, a tie, a skirt, a blouse, trousers, shoes, a shirt, a dress.
After Classes: jeans, shorts, trainers, a skirt, a scarf, a blouse, trousers, shoes, a shirt, a T-shirt, a dress, an anorak.
Сторінка 25 Ex.10
Spring: shoes, a sweater, a pullover, a coat, trainers, a jumper. Summer, a dress, a skirt, a shirt, a T-shirt, trainers, sandals, shorts. Autumn: shoes, a scarf, a sweater, a pullover, a coat, a shirt, trainers, a jumper. Winter, a scarf, a sweater, a pullover, a coat, a jumper, boots. Any season: trainers, a jumper, a dress, a skirt, a shirt, a T-shirt, trainers.
Сторінка 25 Ex.11
A cat is wearing a scarf. A mouse is wearing a glove. A dog is wearing, a sweater. A goose is wearing a hat. A hedgehog is wearing a jacket.
Сторінка 26 Ex.12
4. I'll wear a skirt and a blouse!
5. Don’t forget to put on a sweater!
1. Let’s go to the Zoo!
6. Oh, thank you!
2. What are you going to wear?
3. A pair of trousers and a sweater!
2. 6. Oh, thank you!
5. Don’t forget to put on mittens!
2. What are you going to wear?
1. Let’s go for a walk!
3. A pair of trousers and a coat!
4. I’ll wear a coat and a scarf, trousers and a hat!
Сторінка 27 Ex.13
I wear a raincoat, an anorak and shoes in spring and autumn. I wear a blouse in spring and summer. I wear a dress and a skirt in summer.
Сторінка 27 Ex.14
You should wear a dress and shoes. And don’t forget to put a raincoat on.
Сторінка 28 Ex.15
a) red shoes, a handbag;
b) an old straw hat, a scary T-shirt, tartan short trousers;
c) a tartan skirt, a white blouse, a dark blue vest, black shoes;
d) a tall green hat, a light green shirt, a dark green suit,
e) a white T-shirt, black shorts, trainers.
Сторінка 29 Ex.16
4) doesn’t fit;
5) doesn't match;
2. This coat is too small.
3. These trousers are too loose.
4. This sweater doesn't fit.
5. This skirt doesn't match.
6. This blouse is too tight.
Сторінка 29 Ex.17
1) are; do you like;
2) can put on;
4) does this bag match;
6) have you tried.
Сторінка 30 Ex.18
Сторінка 30 Ex.19
1. This dress looks stylish.
2. This blouse matches your shoes.
3. I love your sweater.
4. That jumper suits you.
5. That was a good choice.
6. I like your trainers.
Сторінка 31 Ex.20
Ann, you should take shorts, a T-shirt, a light dress, a skirt and sandals with you. They will help you to save from the heat. Ann, you should take sunglasses with you. They will help you to protect the eyes from the sun. Ann, you should take an umbrella with you. It will help you to protect against sunlight.
Сторінка 32 Ex.21
1. I like to wear red and blue clothes.
2. I wear a school uniform at school.
3. I wear a raincoat and take my umbrella.
4. I wear jeans when I go for a walk.
5. I like to wear my school uniform very much.
6. I keep my clothes in a wardrobe.
Сторінка 32 Ex.22
Сторінка 33 Ex.23
The Turnip: a green hat, a white embroidered long shirt. Grandpa: a straw hat, a white embroidered shirt, grey trousers, black boots.
Grandma: a bright kerchief, a white embroidered blouse, a vest, a tartan skirt, straw shoes. Granddaughter, a purple dress, white shoes. Dog: a white shirt, black shorts, black shoes. Cat a red embroidered skirt, a rosy blouse, red shoes. Mouse: a white blouse, a grey skirt, straw shoes.
Сторінка 34 Ex.24
1) they are; tight;
2) it's; short;
3) they are; old;
4) it's; plain.
Сторінка 35 Ex.26
We can find the owner's name and his/her favourite things.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter