ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Зошит з граматики [Карпюк К.Т.] 2022
UNIT 5 WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY?Сторінка 37
1. Put the verbs in brackets into the "be going to" form.
1. I am going to meet Alicia next week.
2. Bill is going to buy a new car next year.
3. Mike and Mia are going to play basketball together.
4. It is going to be very cloudy and cold tomorrow.
2. Fill in the sentences with the words in the box. Use the "be going to" form.
1. Bella is going to clean in the house next week.
2. Jack and Ann are not going to live in Spain next month.
3. Eddy is not going to make a cake for his aunt tomorrow.
4. The weather is going to be nice this weekend.
3. Make your own three sentences with 'be going to'.
1. I am going to play in the park with my friends.
2. We are going to ride our bikes.
3. My parents are going to visit Spain this summer.
4. Write the questions to the answers.
1. Are you going to swim in the sea?
- Yes, I am. I'm going to swim in the sea tomorrow.
2. Is Tom going to play tennis with Tim today?
- No, he isn't. Tom is not going to play tennis with Tim today.
3. Are you going to see Kim this week?
- No, we aren't. We are not going to see Kim this week.
4. Are Fiona and Emma going to visit Paris this summer?
- Yes, they are. Fiona and Emma are going to visit Paris this summer.
5. Is Wendy going to watch TV tonight?
- Yes, she is. Wendy is going to watch TV tonight.
6. Is it going to snow next Monday?
- No, it isn't. It is not going to snow next Monday.
5. Put the verbs in brackets into the Future Simple.
1. Ricky will check the weather forecast for tomorrow.
2. Ned will take his cousins to Oxford this weekend.
3. I will not see you after your lessons on Monday.
4. Nick and Vic will not tell me their secrets.
5. We will report everything this afternoon.
6. You will not cook anything for dinner tonight.
6. Fill in the sentences with the words in the box. Put the verbs into the Future Simple.
1. Don won't work at the office today.
2. Leila will do her homework this evening.
3. We won't dance at the party together.
4. Bob and Sarah won't travel to Europe this week.
5. Henry will get some food for the picnic.
6. I will be happy to see Ann tomorrow’
7. Make your own four sentences in the Future Simple.
1. I will go to the Carpathians next winter.
2. Children will go to the camp in summer.
3. My parents will buy a new auto next month.
4. Our cousins will visit us in April.
8. Put the words in the correct order to make questions. Then give your own answers.
1. buy a new phone you tomorrow Will?
Will you buy a new phone tomorrow? - No, I won't.
2. your mother Will this week go shopping?
Will your mother go shopping this week? - Yes, she will.
3. next weekend meet you Will your friends?
Will your friends meet you next weekend? - Yes, they will.
4. Will this summer go somewhere you?
Will you go somewhere this summer? - Yes, I will.
5. the weather good tomorrow Will be?
Will the weather be good tomorrow? - Yes, it will.
9. a) Use the 'be going to' form or the Future Simple with the words in brackets.
1. Helen is going to travel in August.
2. Look at those cool jeans’ I will buy them’
3. It is very cloudy - I think it is going to rain.
4. I don't think Ted will tell them our secret.
5. Let's look at the menu. We will have the chicken.
6. Carl and Sam won't meet George tomorrow.
7. Look out! You are going to fall down!
b) Make your own three sentences with 'be going to' and another three in the Future Simple.
1. I will go to the cinema with my friends next Saturday.
2. It is going to be interesting in the amusement park.
3. I will not tell anyone about your secret.
4. My grandparents are going to visit us.
5. I will call you tomorrow.
6. Kate is going to ride a bike.
10. Write the questions to the answers.
1. Will Bill have lunch with Kate today?
- No, he won't. Bill won't have lunch with Kate today.
2. Is Vicky going to watch a parade tomorrow?
- Yes, she is. Vicky is going to watch a parade tomorrow.
3. Are Fred and Pete going to study tonight?
- No, they aren't. Fred and Pete are not going to study tonight.
4. Will you go to the party?
- Yes, we will. We will go to the party next Saturday.
5. Will you play football with me?
- No, I won't. I won't play football with you.
6. Is Jake going to see Mia?
- Yes, he is. Jake is going to see Mia at 5 pm.
11. Work in pairs.
a) Write three sentences about what you think your classmate is going to do tomorrow and another three about what you think he/she isn't.
1. Dan is going to play football tomorrow.
2. Kate is going to listen to music tomorrow.
3. Nazar is going to visit his grandparents.
4. Dan is not going to do his homework tomorrow.
5. Kate is not going to help her mother about the house.
6. Nazar is not going to play with his friends tomorrow.
b) Write three sentences about what you think your classmate will do in ten years and another three about what he/she won't. In the end, show your classmate your predictions about him/her.
1. Alina will work in the bank in ten years.
2. David will drive a car in ten years.
3. Max will study in the university in ten years.
4. Alina won't move to another city in ten years.
5. David will not stay in Ukraine in ten years, he will move to the USA.
6. Max will not have a wife in ten years.
1. Match to make sentences.
1. If it is dark - c. it is hard to see anything.
2. If it snows - d. I put on my hat.
3. If Frank is bored - e. he reads a book.
4. If you visit London - f. go on a ride on the London Eye.
5. If Stella enjoys painting - b. tell her about the new art club.
6. If my parents are tired - a. they go to sleep.
2. Choose a or b.
1. If it is hot, (a) I wear my shirt.
2. If he gets hungry, (a) bring him sandwiches.
3. If we are late, (b) our teacher is angry.
4. If you travel to Ukraine, (a) visit Kyiv.
5. If they play together, (a) they are happy.
3. Finish the sentences with your own words.
1. If it is sunny, we go to the beach.
2. If I am sad, I listen to music.
3. If my friends come to my place, we have fun.
4. If my phone breaks down, I can't call anyone.
5. If my mother is busy, I help her.
4. Write your own four sentences with the Zero Conditional.
1. If the weather is snowy, we make a snowman.
2. If I am tired, I sleep an hour.
3. I my parents are at work, I cook for them.
4. I my dog hungry, I feed him.
5. Tell your classmates what you do and what your parents do if you/they are: 1) happy, 2) sad, 3) bored, 4) tired.
1. Choose a or b.
1. Look out! You (b) are going to fall down into that hole!
2. Kim (a) will meet Pam this weekend.
3. Oh, no! I (b) am not going to see Helen after school today.
4. They (a) will make a chocolate cake for Ed next Sunday.
5. I think people (b) aren't going to write a lot in future.
6. It's so cold here! I (a) will close the window.
7. Wendy (b) isn't going to bring her little brother to the party.
8. Look - there's some good pizza here. I (a) will have it!
9. We (b) aren't going to travel to England this month.
10. Look at the sky! I'm sure it (b) isn't going to rain today.
11. Sam doesn't like singing. She (b) isn't going to be a singer.
12. I promise Jay (a) will be on time tomorrow.
2. Match the questions to the answers.
1. Are we going to have fun together? - c. Yes, we are.
2. Will Ann and Jo go to the cinema? - h. Yes, they will.
3. Will Ned wear his costume? - g. Yes, he will.
4. Is Kate ready for school? - e. Yes, she is.
5. Will her friends join the club? - f. No they won't.
6. Is Peter going to learn Geography? - d. No, he isn't.
7. Will we go to Italy this month? - b. No, we won't.
8. Are you going to be a dancer? - a. Yes, I am.
3. Make your own four sentences with the 'be going to' and another four with the Future Simple.
1. We are going to the party tonight.
2. I am going to visit my friends in Odessa next month.
3. I am going to learn Science.
4. My sister is going to become an actress.
5. My parents will go to Egypt in May.
6. I will write a letter to Santa tomorrow.
7. I will call you tomorrow.
8. My friends will come to my birthday party.
4. Put the questions to the sentences, as in the example.
1. It is going to rain today. Is it going to rain today?
2. You are going to call Sam. Are you going to call Sam?
3. Luke will meet Lilly tomorrow. Will Luke meet Lilly tomorrow?
4. We will dance together. Will we dance together?
5. Jane is going to cook dinner this evening.
Is Jane going to cook dinner this evening?
6. Mike and Ben are going to be doctors.
Are Mike and Ben going to be doctors?
7. Sandra will start the game. Will Sandra start the game?
8. His family will be happy to see Paul.
Will his family be happy to see Paul?
9. We are going to fly to America this Monday.
Are we going to fly to America this Monday?
10. I will join you for lunch. Will you join me for lunch?
5. Match to make sentences.
1. If you meet Fiona - c. please tell her about the problem.
2. If the weather is bad - d. Ted and Nina always stay at home.
3. If Sam cooks - e. she often makes a big mess.
4. If I don't feel well - f. I call my parents or my doctor.
5. If we go to England - b. we always visit London.
6. If Fred plays a lot of games - a. he gets very tired.
6. Choose a or b.
1. If the weather is cold, ( a) Diane wears a coat.
2. If my parents work, ( ) I am always quiet.
3. If you play the piano, (b) we always enjoy it.
4. If my cat is hungry, ( a) it makes a noise.
5. If my sister cooks, (b) the food is always tasty.
6. If it is ten o'clock, (t) Sarah goes to bed.
7. If we play together, (a) we are happy.
8. If Kim sings, ( .) her parrot sings with her.
9. If you see Duke, ( ) please tell him to call me.
10. If Sabrina is sad, (b) she wants to be alone.
7. Finish the sentences with your own words.
1. If it snows, we go skating.
2. If I feel ill, I stay at home.
3. If my parents are tired, I help them about the house.
4. If my best friend calls me, we talk an hour.
5. If I am very happy, I dance and sing.
6 If the weather is nice, I go for a walk with my friends.
7. If my teacher is angry, I don't irritate her.
8. If I study well, I get good points.
9. If my friends are free, we play outside together.
10. If it is summer, we have holidays.
8. Write your own five sentences with the Zero Conditional.
1. If I have a headache, I take a pill.
2. If it rains, I take the umbrella.
3. If we have no bread, I go to the shop.
4. If my friends are hungry, I order pizza.
5. If I am tired, I go to bed early.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter