ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Зошит з граматики [Карпюк К.Т.] 2022
UNIT 7 THE PLACE I LIVE INСторінка 55
1. Circle the correct word.
1. I have did some exercises in our Last Lesson.
2. Jim and John have seen this film already.
3. Leila changed her dress and she looks better now.
4. We haven't finished our work yet.
5. Tom wrote a great story yesterday.
2. Put the words in brackets into the Present Perfect or the Past Simple.
1. Stacey visited our country two years ago.
2. Fred stayed at home last night.
3. William has already tried this new cake already.
4. The lesson has not begun yet.
5. I didn't see you at the party yesterday.
6. We have read this book already.
7. Helen didn't go to Ukraine in 2009.
8. Nick and Ann has not got any presents yet.
9. Ben hasn't gone to Ireland for ten days.
10. Pam was ill last week.
3. Make your own three sentences in the Past Simple and another three in the Present Perfect with the words in the box.
1. I called my grandmother yesterday.
2. I caught a bus two hours ago.
3. I wrote a letter to my pen friend one week ago.
4. I have not studied Chemistry yet.
5. I have just taken a book from the library.
6. We have already sung this song.
4. Put the words in the correct order to make questions. Then answer them.
1. do you did yesterday What?
What did you do yesterday? = Yesterday I did my homework.
2. When have did you breakfast?
When did you have breakfast? - I had breakfast in the morning.
3. go Where did last weekend your parents?
Where did your parents go last weekend? - They went to the cinema.
4. ever Have you England visited?
Have you ever visited England? - No, I haven't.
5. your family met Has your friends?
Has your family met your friends? - Yes, my family has met my friends.
6. brought Has any videos your teacher today?
Has your teacher brought any videos today? - No, she hasn't.
5. Complete the dialogue.
A: Have you ever been to Lviv?
B: Yes, I have.
A: Why did you go there?
B: I went there to visit my friends.
A: What did you do?
B: We had fun in this big city. Have you ever been to Lviv?
A: No, I haven't. I have visited Kharkiv.
B: When did you go there?
A: I was there last summer.
6. Tell your partner what films you have seen, what books you have read and what games you have played already. After that, talk about what you did last weekend.
I have seen the second part of "Avatar”. I have read "The Little Prince". I have played "Roblox". // Last weekend I played bowling with my friends.
1.Choose a or b.
1. Mia and Helen ( ) went to Italy two years ago.
2. Maksym ( ) has completed all of the tasks already.
3. We ( ) caught a big fish yesterday.
4. The party ( a) has begun already.
5. This restaurant ( ) opened in 2010.
6. I ( ) haven't met my new teacher yet.
7. They ( ) were at the museum last Saturday.
8. That tree ( ) has grown quickly - it is so big now!
2. Write the questions to the answers. In the first six sentences, put the questions to the words in italic (курсив), as in the example.
1. When did you go to Dnipro? - I went to Dnipro last summer.
2. Where did he see Bill? - He saw Bill at the restaurant.
3. Whom did you meet yesterday? - We met Vicky yesterday.
4. How did they go there? - They went there by bus.
5. At what time did Kelly get up this morning? = Kelly got up at 6 o'clock this morning.
6. Why did she go to the club? - She went to the club because she was bored.
7. What did Rick and Lilly do last night? = Rick and Lilly played some games last night.
8. Has Emma ever been to Kyiv - No, she hasn't. Emma hasn't been to Kyiv yet.
9. Have Mykola and Katia finished the task? - Yes, they have. Mykola and Katia have finished the task.
10. Has Bohdan taken his dog with him? - No, he hasn't. Bohdan hasn't taken his dog with him.
11. Has the lesson started already? - Yes, it has. The lesson has started already.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter