ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Зошит до підручника Карп'юк [Косован О.] 2019
Lesson 4. Friends online1. Read the text (PB, p. 78, ex. 2) and complete the sentences with the following words.
• using • advice • interested in • tips • fond of • sending
1. My English teacher gave me a good piece of (advice).
2. I’m very good at (using) the computer now.
3. We started (sending) e-mails to each other.
4. I am (fond) reading books on history.
5. Here are some useful (tips) on how to write e-mail letters.
6. Are you (interested) history?
2. Fill in the correct prepositions: in, on, at, of.
1. Helen and Pete are good (at) Maths.
2. My brother is interested (in) reading books.
3. I am fond (of) playing computer games.
4. My mother gave me a good piece (of) advice.
5. Nick doesn’t like English. He is bad (at) grammar.
6. Derek is keen (on) drawing and playing the guitar.
3. Write in English.
досвід — зв’язок — поради — танцювати — читати — брати —
плавати — їздити — розмовляти — робити — приєднуватися — дразнити —
4. Write the Gerund forms of the verbs.
to play — playing
to swim — swimming
to run - running
to draw - drawing
to go — going
to travel — travelling
to collect — collecting
to dance — dancing
to climb — climbing
to write — writing
5. Write the sentences, using the words in brackets in the Gerund form.
1. Lolly is keen on (play) the guitar.
Lolly is keen on (playing) the guitar.
2. My father is good at (make) model boats and (collect) coins.
My father is good at (making) model boats and (collectting) coins.
3. I and my brother like (play) tennis and basketball.
I and my brother like (playing) tennis and basketball.
4. Sally thinks (collect) stamps is boring.
Sally thinks (collecting) stamps is boring.
5. I think (read) English books is very useful.
I think (reading) English books is very useful.
6. Kate is very friendly and she likes (go) out for a meal with friends.
Kate is very friendly and she likes (going) out for a meal with friends.
6. Write you opinion about the following activities. Use the Gerund.
• to listen to music • to play the piano • to cook • to watch TV
• to dance • to play sports • to fish • to read books • to travel
• to collect things • to climb • to write poems • to take photos
• to draw • to go to the theatre/cinema/museum
I really like to music, watching TV and fishing.
I love playing sport.
I’m fond of travelling.
I’m interested in drawing and collecting things.
I’m keen on climbing.
I’m good at cooking.
I don’t like dancing.
I hate gring to the theatre.
7. Write an e-mail (7-8 sentences) to a friend about your free time.
I don't have much free time usually, but when i do, i really like watchimg TV. I love playing sports in my free time even more. I am also keen climbing and drawing. Sometimes i start collecting thinge, but i don't have enough patience for it. My pareunts say that i am good at cooking so i do it sometimes. I don't like dancing and i really hate going to the theater so i never do it.