ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Зошит до підручника Карп'юк [Косован О.] 2019
Lesson 2. Hobbies and interests1. Read the text (PB, p. 58, ex. 1) and write answers.
1. What can you leam at School Hobby Fair?
A lot of new.
2. What does Petro Doroshenko collect?
He collects rocks.
3. What Is Borys Ivanchuk's hobby?
He has an interesting hobby cartoon.
4. How is his new carton called?
His new carton is called pencil man.
5. What does Borys Ivanchuk use to make his cartoon?
He use camera to take a picture of each drawing.
2. a) Write the following words in two columns.
• football • running • skiing • chess • hockey • swimming • tennis • skating to go to play
To go - running, skiing, swimming, skating.
To play - football, chess, hockey, tennis.
b) Make up 3 sentences with any words from a).
After classes i like to go shating. My friends play footbal very will. I want to learn to play chess.
3. Fill in the table.
4. Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Simple.
1. She is very clever. She (to speak) three languages.
2. My sister goes (to go) to school every day.
3. Ben does'n play (not / to play) hockey in summer.
4. Alice and Rachel collect (to collect) stamps.
5. Boys don't like (not/to like) reading books.
6. Tina is a teacher. She teaches (to teach) Maths.
7. Tony has got (to have got) wavy hair and blue eyes.
8. Pupils don't listen (not/to listen) to their teacher attentively.
5. Make up the questions as in the example.
1. Tom / play the guitar.
Does Tom play the guitar?
2. I / like reading
Do they like reading?
3. She / collect coins
4. We / play tennis
Do we play tennis?
5. You / have dinner
Do you have dinner?
6. Choose the correct variant to complete each sentence.
1. My mother likes (cycling). She is very sporty.
2. Ihor is interested in travelling and (doing) yoga.
3. My sister is fond of films and she likes going to the (cinema).
4. Tom and Ben (don’t) play tennis every day.
C don’t go
5. Sam is interested in drawing and (making) model boats.
6. My favourite hobby is (collecting) stamps.
C going to the
7. Make up 5 sentences, using the table.
She goes swimming every day. You do puzzles every day. He collect posters every day. She doing yoga every day.
8. Write about your likes and dislikes, using the following words.
• football • tennis • hockey • chess • basketball • gymnastics • yoga
• swimming • karate • running • aerobics • skating • cycling • reading
• drawing • cooking • travelling • collecting things • dancing • fishing
• going to the theatre/cinema/museum • climbing • writing poems • watching TV • taking photos
1. I like football, hockey, chess, swimming, watching TV, running, cycling, basketball.
2. I don’t like tennis, yoga, aerobics, reading, drawing, cooking, going to the theatre/cinema/museum, writing poems.
9. Write an e-mail (6-7 sentences) to a friend about your hobbies.
I have many different hobbies. Most of all I like playing football with my friends and watching tootball games on TV. I also like playing computer games. I am crazy about racesand race cars, so sometimes I even make models cars. I also like swimming in summer and playing chess with my father when it's cold outside.