ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Зошит до підручника Карп'юк [Косован О.] 2019
Lesson 4. An English test1. Read the text (PB, p. 34, ex. 2) and complete the sentences.
1. Ihor is doing an English (test).
2. English sounds P, T, K, are very (special).
3. Letter H makes his life (difficalt).
4. The words Thursday and a bath are (terrible).
5. Most of all Ihor loves English (Alphabet song).
6. Sounds P, T, K are like little (explosions).
2. Mark true (+) and false (-) sentences.
+ 1. Watching TV in English helps you to learn English.
- 2. Listening to interesting stories helps you to learn English.
+ 3. Writing e-mails to English pen-friends helps you to learn English.
- 4. Listening to a teacher of Maths helps you to learn English.
+ 5. Reading English books helps you to learn English.
+ 6. Talking to people in English helps you to learn English.
- 7. Riding a bicycle helps you to learn English.
3. Unscramble the words.
iKvy — Kyiv
nCiah — Chim
gEandln — England
iknaUre — Ukraine
Nwe oYkr — New York
noLodn — London
iUdtne oKmdign — Unated Kindom
deOsa — Odesa.
4. Choose the correct variant.
A: Who is absent today?
(A Olia, Tania and Oleh are absent today).
В Olia, Tania and Oleh are at school.
A: What do you have for homework?
A Our homework is exercises 3 in page 45.
(В Our homework is exercise 3 on page 45).
A: Who wants to read?
A May I go out?
(В May I read?)
A: What does ‘nice’ mean?
(A It means ‘very good’).
В It means ‘better’.
5. a) Match the parts of the phrases.
1 to write - D e-mails in English
2 to sing - E English songs
3 to talk - В to people from other countries
4 to have got - A friends from other countries
5 to travel - F to other countries
6 to read - C English books
b) Make up 3 sentences with any of the phrases from a).
If you want to know English better you should read more English books. Writing e-mails in English also helps to learn English.
6. Fill in the table.
• student • their • write • new • above • speak • clever * she • boring • know • over • my • nice • thirito • inside • lesson • its • learn • vocabulary • behind • girl • below • good • your • teacher
7. Write an essay (5-6 sentences) about your English lesson, using the plan.
a) days when you have English lessons
b) your books
c) parts of speech you learn
d) your teacher
e) the ways you like to learn English
We have Ebglish three times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We have one textbook and two workbook. At our English lessons we learn about nouns, verbs, objectives, prouns and prepositions. Our teacher is ery nice and clever. I like to read interesting books in Ebglish and write e-mails to my friends from England.