ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Робочий зошит [Карпюк О.Д., Карпюк К.Т.] 2022
Unit 6. Let’s have fun!
(Сторінка 62-70)Сторінка 62
1. Circle the correct word.
1. Tom plays the violin very well.
2. Pam loves singing and has joined the school choir.
3. I am a big fan of this rock band - I Love their music!
4. Ted likes dancing, so I told him about our ballet lessons.
5. My dad goes to the gym because he enjoys physical exercises.
6. We do many interesting activities at our school club.
7. Sam is interested in both kinds of sport - tennis and football.
8. Ryan is very creative - his drawings are amazing!
2. Sort the words out. Then fill in the table with any other activities that you can remember.
1. My hobbies are swimming and chess.
2. Yes, I play basketball.
3. Yes, I go to basketball club.
4. Yes, I want to try boxing.
Напиши про однокласника
My classmate (Oleg)
1. Oleg's hobby is playing football.
2. He plays football every day.
3. He goes to football club.
4. He wants to try karate.
4. Fill in the box with as many kinds of sport as you can remember. Then write why people do sports.
football, badminton, boxing, cycling, dancing, skating, diving, gymnastics, racing, jogging, snowboarding, surfing, tennis, volleyball, bowling, hockey, baseball, figure skating, fencing, yoga, swimming, diving, karate, judo.
Why do people do sports?
People do sports because it's a good way to stay strong and healthy.
Sport makes the body fit and beautiful.
Regular sport makes you feel more confident.
1.a) Match the words to make phrases.
1. to read - c. books
2. to listen to - d. music
3. to play - f. volleyball
4. to go - a. skiing
5. to do - b. drama
6. to collect - e. stamps
b) Make your own sentences with the phrases above.
1. My mother likes to read books.
2. I like to listen to music.
3. My friends invited me to play volleyball next Sunday,
4. Next winter I will go skiing to the Carpathians.
5. My sister does drama twice per week.
6. My father collected stamps in his childhood.
1.a. Fill in the sentences with prepositions.
1. Rick is keen on cycling.
2. Tessa is interested in travelling.
3. My brother is good at playing football.
4. Nick and Vicky are fond of swimming,
b) Write sentences about your hobbies and interests, using the four phrases above.
1. I am keen on swimming.
2. I am interested in chess.
3. I am good at cycling.
4. I am fond of travelling.
1.a) Fill in the sentences with the words in the box.
1. Our new sports club is so amazing!
2. There are so many cool rides in this theme park!
3. A trip to the mountains will be a great adventure,
4. Helen wants to experience the new ride in the park.
5. Jake's favourite attraction here is the London Eye,
6. I want to relax on the beach and swim in the sea.
b) Make your own four sentences with the words in the box.
1. Our trip to the Maldives was awesome.
2. I like to explore new places and visit new countries.
3. I don't like wandering in a maze.
4. I am font of roundabouts.
2. Read the text on page 93 in your SB and answer the questions below.
1. What do Mike and Cathy have? They have a Wonderland brochure
2. What is Wonderland? It's a theme park.
3. Who can enjoy the attractions in Wonderland? The whole family,
4. What is there for little kids? Yes, there are two roundabouts.
5. What show is there? There is a fascinating dolphin show there.
6. Why can you learn a lot in Wonderland?
Because you can travel into the past.
7. What idea does Cathy have?
She wants to make a trip to Wonderland on her birthday.
8. What does Dad do in the end?
He says that it's a real fun and takes a brochure.
3. There are 15 mistakes here. Read the text on pages 94-95 in your SB and correct them.
Open 356 days a year, from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm daily
Adult - EUR 35
Child (4-11) - EUR 25
Child under one a metre - free
Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) eur 100
How to get to the park: by car/by bus/by train
A DAY OF FUN
There is something for everyone, Just relax and enjoy your stay here!
Take an amazing trip into the past where you can see real dragons and knights.
Jump 20 meters high. Explore the jungles in a boat. Experience life on board a pirate ship. Don't get scared when the adventure takes you through a battle on the sea.
Put on your 3D glasses, hold on and enjoy a new cinema experience!
Take a water ride on the amazing water ride, Don't get wet!
Find your way out of the maze. There is only one way out, so don't get lost!
Pets ARE WELCOME
DONT FORGET TO BUY SOUVENIR
1. Cathy has got 3 messages on her smartphone, Read them and guess Cathy's answers.
Yippee! I've finally got a pet, too. Hannah
Wow! That's great! Is a kitten or a puppy? Send me a pic, pls! Cathy
Would you like to go to the playground this afternoon? Mike
Yes, sure! What time? Cathy :)
Happy birthday! Pete
Thank you! Cathy :)
2.Write the missing letters.
Monica is Cathy's friend. She is different from her friends because she is in a wheelchair.
She can't walk or run but she can play basketball.
She is a member of a basketball team with kids like her.
She can't go to school alone and she can't do PE at school.
But she can sing in the school choir and she can write stories for the school magazine.
1. Circle the odd word out. Then write why it is odd.
1. Cycling, football, (coins), tennis. It is not a sport.
2. Museum, gallery, park, (cooking). It is not the place of interest.
3. (Dancing), stamps, badges, cards. It is not the thing to collect.
4. Egg hunt, (club), hide-and-seek, bobbing for apples. It is not an activity.
2. Unscramble the words. Then make your own sentences with them.
1. I like to collect coins.
2. Badminton is a good activity for kids in summer.
3. We are going to the cinema next Saturday,
4. Basketball is a very popular sport in the USA.
5. I am not a big fan of theatre.
6. I enjoy listening to music.
1. Match the people with the ideas of where they should go.
1. Ed and Carl like hockey. - e. a sports club
2. Amelia is good at singing - f, a school choir
3. Rob is interested in astronomy - d. a science club
4. Sue and Sam are fond of ballet - b. dancing lessons
5. Ben enjoys playing the piano - c. a music club
6. Ted and Tania are keen on travelling, - a. a camping trip
2. Complete the dialogue with your own answers.
A: Hi! How are you?
B; Thanks' I am fine! And you?
A: I'm okay, thanks. Can you help me?
B: Yes, sure! How? What happened?
A: I can't choose the club to join.
B: It depends on what you like doing.
A: Well, I'm fond of singing but I'm also good at dancing.
B: You can try music and dancing clubs,
A: Good idea, thanks. What about you? What are you keen on?
B: I am keen on swimming.
A: Have you thought of joining and clubs?
B: Yes! I have already signed ap at the swimming course.
A: Sounds awesome! Well, I have to go sing up. Bye!
B: Good luck! See you!
1. Rewrite the sentences, using the correct spelling of the words in bold.
1. My family enjoys adventures a lot,
2. We go to the cooking club every Saturday.
3. Jay is really keen on playing the guitar.
4. Sam has never had experience in skating.
5. Ned wants to explore Africa one day.
6. Tia's little sister likes roundabouts.
2. Look at the pictures and write what everyone likes doing. Use different verbs to describe likes. In the end. write what you like doing.
1. Ann is fond of playing table tennis.
2. Ned likes learning English.
3. Lilly enjoys doing fitness.
4. Tom is keen on collecting the stamps.
5. Ben and Billy enjoy swimming.
6. Jane and Jules are interested in painting.
Me: I am fond of travelling.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter