ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Зошит до підручника Карп'юк [Косован О.] 2019
Unit 1. TIME FOR SCHOOL
Lesson 1. All about me1. Read the text (PB, p. 8, ex. 1) and choose the correct answer.
1. Where is Taras from?
2. How old is Taras?
3. How many best friends has Taras got?
4. Where is Dan from?
5. What kind of dog has Ihor got?
A A dalmatian.
В A mastiff.
(C A boxer).
6. What is Taras crazy about?
2. Write the information about yourself.
Your name: Steffenz Lidvar
Your age: 12
Your city/village: Lviv
Your family members: Farther, mother, brother, grandmother, aunt.
Your friends’ names: Petro Sashko.
Your pet(-s): Dog Baron.
Things you are crazy аbout: football, computer games.
3. Listen to the text (PB, p. 10, ex. 1) and choose the correct variant to complete each sentence.
1. lam Windsor, a small town near London.
2. I have got a small.
3. I’ve got a Ginger.
4. Ginger is not , but she is nice.
5. I’ve got friends: Alice and Linda, Ivy and Jill, Adam and David.
(В a lot of)
6. I’m crazy about computer games and .
(C the Internet)
4. Write the information about Taras and Pam (PB, pp. 8, 10, ex. 1).
Age - eleven.
Country - Ukraine.
City - Kyiv.
Family Members - mother, father, sister, grandmother.
Pet - doge.
Friends - two (Ihor, Dan).
Things They Like - dogs.
Age - Ten and half.
Country - England.
City - Windson.
Family Members - Mum.
Pet - cat.
Friends - Alice, Lida, Ivy, Yill.
Things They Like - computer games.
5. Fill in the following pronouns.
• I • you • we • she • it • her • they • your
1. Is this mother? — Yes, it is (Her) name is Iryna.
2. Are Olia and you friends? — Yes, (we) are.
3. Are Adam and David at home? — No, (they) aren’t.
4. How old is Alice? — (She) is eleven years old.
5. Where are (you) from? — I am from England.
6. Is (it) Pam's dog? - (I) am not sure.
6. Fill in correct forms of the verb to be.
1. London the capital of Ukraine? — No, it (is) not.
2. How old (is) your brother Dan? — He (is) nine years old.
3. My name (is) Mark. I (am) ten.
4. (Are) you crazy about computer games? — No, I (am) I like dogs very much.
5. (Are) they your sisters? — No, they (are). They (are) my cousins.
6. This (is) John. And these (are) his dogs Dora and Betsy.
7. Underline the mistakes and write the correct sentences.
1. I is from London. I am from London.
2. What day am it today? What day is it today?
3. What are your name? What is your name?
4. How old is they? How old are they?
5. I are Bob’s father. I am bob's father?
8. Choose the correct variant.
A: What’s your name?
A My name is Julie.
(В I name is Julie).
A: Nice to meet you, Julie.
A Nice to meet your too, David.
(В Nice to meet you too, David).
A: Where are you from, Julie?
(A I’m from England. I live in a small town near London).
В I’re from England. I live in a small town near London.
A: Have you got a friend from Ukraine?
A Yes, I have got two friends. They names are Taras and Oksana.
(В Yes, I have got two friends. Their names are Taras and Oksana).
9. Write an essay (6-7 sentences) about yourself: your name, age, country, city/village, family, friends and things you like.
My name is Stepan Levko, I am twelv years old. I am from Ukraine. I live with my family in the ciry of Kyiv. My family is larga. I have a father, a mother, two brothers, a grandmother and an aunt. My best friends are Petro, Semen and Sashko.