ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Робочий зошит [Голгомб Ґаран, Коста Джоанна] 2022
Unit 3. My home.Сторінка 16
Vocabulary and listening.
1. Circle 12 house words.
1 - wall; 2 - bath; 3 - bookcase; 4 - window; 5 - shower; 6 - door;
4 .Listen to Lily describe her house. How many bedrooms are there?
There are four bedrooms.
5. Listen again. Tick (V) the rooms and things Lily talks about.
0. living room; 1. window, 3. kitchen, 4. door, 5. dining room, 6. bathroom, 7. shower, 9. bedroom, 10. hall.
6. Listen again. Match the people to the rooms.
1. Beth - b. living room; 2. Dad - e. kitchen; 3. Mum - c. dining room;
4. Tom - a. bedroom; 5. Ellie - d. hall
1. Put the words in the right order to make sentences.
1.There is a picture on the wall.
2.There is a bag on the bookcase.
3.There are two windows in the room.
4.There is a bed in the room.
5.There are two boys in the kitchen.
6.There is a girl in the living room.
7.There are six rooms in the house.
2. Match the words to make two sentences.
1.There is a bath in the bathroom. There are six books on the floor, 2. There is a boy in the bathroom. There are five pictures on the wall.
3.There is a baby in the bath, There are three photos on the bookcase, 4. There is a camera on the floor. There are two windows in the kitchen. 5. There is a pet fish on the bookcase. There are four girls in the living room.
3. Complete the sentences with There is or There are and in or on.
1.There is a clock in the kitchen. 2. There are two doors in the living room, 3. There is a picture on the wall. 4. There are three windows in bathroom. 5. There are two beds in the bedroom. 6. There is a bag on the floor. 7. There are three boys in the living room. 8. There is a book on the table. 9. There is a camera on the table. 10. There are board games in dining room.
4. Look at the pictures. Write sentences. Use There is / There are and the words in the box.
1.There is a door in the kitchen.
2.There are four pictures in the kitchen.
3.There are three windows in the kitchen.
4.There is a bed in the bedroom.
5.There are three boys.
6.There are four pictures.
7.There is one window.
8.There is a boy in the living room.
9.There is a door in the room.
10.There are two girls in the living room.
11.There is a TV in the living room.
Vocabulary and Reading
1. Put the letters in the right order to make words.
1.toys; 2. television; 3. clock; 4. poster; 5. clothes; 6. quitar; 7. bookcase; 8. pet fish; 9. computer; 10. board game.
2. Look at the picture. Write Yes or No.
1.There are toys on the floor, - Yes
2.The clock is on the bookcase. - No
3.The posters are on the wall. - Yes
4.The computer is on the chair, - No
5.The guitar is on the bed. - Yes
6.There are clothes on the chair. - Yes
7.There is a pet fish on the desk. - Yes
8.There is a TV in the room. - No
3. Read the three descriptions. Who is from the UK?
Привіт! Мене звуть Френк. Я живу в Парижі. Париж знаходиться у Франції. Мені 13 років і мені подобається моя спальня. У моїй кімнаті є ліжко, стіл, стілець і два великих вікна. І я маю 12 плакатів на стінах! «Багато плакатів!» Мама каже. Мій улюблений колір червоний, але стіни в моїй кімнаті сині.
Привіт. Я Данило і мені 11 років. Я з Івано-Франківська в Україні. Моя спальня чудова! Стіни жовто-блакитні - це мої улюблені кольори! На моїх стінах є кілька плакатів і гарний чорний годинник. У моїй кімнаті є письмовий стіл. Є багато книг про це!
Привіт. Мене звуть Алекс. Мені 12 років. Я з Ірландії, але мої батьки з Шотландії. Моя спальня — це моє улюблене місце, де я тримаю свій одяг, мої настільні ігри та мої книги, але моя улюблена річ у моїй спальні — це моя гітара — вона нова! У моїй кімнаті також є комп'ютер. Моїм друзям подобається!
4. Read the text again. Answer the questions.
0. Where is Frank from? He’s from France.
1. How old is Frank? Frank is 13.
2.What is Frank's favourite colour? His favourite colour is red.
3.How old is Danylo? Danylo is 11.
4. What are Danylo's favourite colours?
Danylo's favorite colours are blue and yellow.
5. Where are Danylo's books? His books are on the desk,
6. How old is Alex? Alex is twelve.
7. Where is Alex from? He is from Ireland.
8. What is Alex's favourite thing? His favourite thing is his new quitar.
3. Complete the sentences with has got or have got.
1. Mateo's my friend. He has got two brothers and three sisters. 2. Tom and Amanda have got three children. 3. We're Harry and Jacob. We have got three pet fish in our living room. 4. My sister has got lots of books in her room. 5. Amelia and Poppy have got lots of friends. They are happy.
6. Helen and Richard are my parents, They have got a TV in their bedroom. 7. You're a student. You have got ten books and a computer on your desk. 8. My brother has got a new bag for school. It's red and black.
1. Read the text. Choose the correct words.
This is my family and this is our home. We live in a new flat. I like our flat. It's a happy place. In the flat there are four bedrooms.
We've also got a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and a dining room. Oh, and a hall too!
My favourite room is my bedroom! I've got pictures on the walls and lots of board games. In my bedroom, I've also got a computer, a TV and a guitar.
2. Write about your home and your bedroom. Use the text in Exercise 1 to help you.
This is my lovely home. We live in a flat and have three rooms and a kitchen. Of course there is a bathroom and a toilet. My favourite room is my bedroom. There are a lot of toys, computer and my favourite things.
1. Put the words in the right order to make sentences.
1. I have got five books,
2. My sister has got a pet fish.
3. Dad has got a camera.
4. My brother has got a new TV.
5. Our house has got four bedrooms.
6. We have got a great board game,
7. Mum has got a blue phone,
8. I have got a nice bookcase.
2. Match the sentences.
1-b; 2-d; 3-a; 4-e; 5-c.
1. My name's Elen. - b. I've got a phone and a computer.
2. My sister's name is Katrina. - d. She’s got lots of posters and two guitars,
3. I'm Jack and my friend is George. - a. We've got board games and toys.
4. Jose and Juan are my friends, - e. They've got a pet fish and a television.
5. My brother's name is Sam. - c. He's got a clock and a camera.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter