ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас. Робочий зошит [Голгомб Ґаран, Коста Джоанна] 2022
Unit 6. Party time.Сторінка 28
Vocabulary and listening.
1. Complete the food words.
1 - rice; 2 - milk; 3 - juice; 4 - pasta; 5 - cakes; 6 - chips; 7 - soup; 8 - bread; 9 - butter; 10 - cheese; 11 - chicken; 12 - biscuits; 13 - potatoes; 14 - tomatoes; 15 - lemonade; 16 - eggs.
2. Look at the photos. Complete the sentences with the words in the box.
1. Are there any eggs. 2. Is that soup. 3. Is there any milk in the fridge?
4. We haven't got any pasta or rice. 5. Are you hungry? I've got some chips. 6. There's some cake in the kitchen. 7. Have we got any lemonade or juice. 8. Where are the tomatoes. 9. Have we got any bread?
3. Listen to the conversation. Why have they got a shopping list?
It is Jenny's mums birthday.
4. Listen again. Complete Jenny's shopping list.
1. butter; 2. cheese; 3. biscuit; 4. cakes; 5. lemonade; 6. orange juice.
5. Listen again. Who says the sentences and questions? Write J for Jenny and D for Dad.
1.Have you got the shopping list? Dad
2.We can write a new shopping list. Jenny
3.Have we got any fruit? Jenny
4.We need a cake. Dad
5.Yes, that's everything. Jenny
6.Where are my keys? Dad
1. Look at the words. Complete the table.
countable: potatoes, biscuits, cakes, tomatoes.
uncountable: chicken, rice, pasta, apple juice.
2. Look at Leo's shopping and read the sentences. Write Yes or No.
1-Yes; 2-No; 3-Yes; 4-No; 5-Yes.
1.He's got some potatoes. Yes, He's got some potatoes.
2.He's got some eggs. No. He isn't got some eggs.
3.He's got lots of bananas. Yes. He's got some potatoes.
4.He's got some oranges. No. He isn't got some oranges.
5.He's got a tomato. Yes. He's got some potatoes.
3. Look at Sam and Holly's shopping. Complete the sentences with any and some.
1.They've got some butter.
2.They've got some cheese.
3.They haven't got any eggs.
4.They haven't got any tomatoes.
5.They've got some biscuits.
6.They haven't got any orange juice.
7.They haven't got any milk.
4. Complete the sentences with a, an, any, and some.
1.We've got some cheese for the party,
2.Mum, have we got any chocolate?
3.I've got an apple.
4.Dad, I haven't got any eggs for the cake!
5.They've got some nice chocolate biscuits.
6.Can I have a biscuit, please?
5. Read the descriptions. Match the descriptions to the pictures.
1-C; 2-B; 3-D; 4-A.
6. Read the descriptions again. Complete the descriptions with some or any.
1.On our table there's some cheese and some meat. There's also some bread, but there isn't any fruit. There are lots of cakes and a jug of milk, too.
2.We've got some eggs, bread, and butter on our table, We've got some milk too. We haven't got any meat.
3.There are some eggs on our table. There's some meat too. We've also got some cheese and bread. There aren't any apples or bananas,
4.We’ve got a big cake and lots of biscuits. We haven't got any eggs, but we've got some bread and cheese. We’ve got some apples, too.
Vocabulary and reading.
1. Look at the clocks. Complete the sentences with words in the box.
1. It's three am. 2. It's six ten. 3. It's four fifteen. 4. It’s seven thirty. 5. It's two fifteen. 6. It's eight twenty, 7. It's nine o'clock,
2. Look at the clocks. Write the times.
1. It is one o'clock. 2. It is twelve thirty- 3. It is two o'clock. 4. It is one fifteen, 5. It is four am.
3. Read the invitations. Choose the right sentence.
1. B. Callie's party is at her house. 2. B. There is a film at Ben's party. 3. A. You can call Ben. 4. A. There is food at Carmen's party. 5. B.
Carmen's party isn't in a house, 6. B, Gregor's party isn't in the park, 7. B. Gregor's party isn't on Saturday.
1. Read the invitation. Answer the questions.
1.Who is the invitation from? The invitation is from Andrea,
2.Who is the invitation fo ? The invitation is for Jake.
3.Which day is the party? The party is on Saturday.
4.What time is the party? The party is from 4.00 until 6.00.
2. Write an invitation to your party. Use Exercise 1 to help you.
Where: My house
When: Sunday, 21st March
Time: from 5.00 pm until 6.00 pm.
1. Choose the correct words to complete the sentences.
1.The party's at my house.
2.It's on 1st June.
3.It's on Friday.
4.it's at five o'clock.
5.It's from five o'clock until eight o'clock.
2. Complete the table with the words in the box.
on: 16th July, Friday, 10th May, Wednesday;
at: seven o'clock, 18.15. the swimming pool;
from, until..: 17.30-20.00, two o'clock-four o'clock, 4-5 pm.
3. Write about you. Use on, at, from and until.
I get up at 6.30, I have my English lessons on Wednesdays.
I am at my English club from 5 until 6.
4. Complete the invitations with the words in the box.
1-at; 2-from; 3—until; 4-at; 5-from; 6—until; 7-on.
Якщо помітили в тексті помилку, виділіть її та натисніть Ctrl + Enter